About Your Dentist
Dr. Garrick Pfeiffer is a general dentist. He attended Midwestern University, where he received his doctor of dental medicine degree. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, Arizona Dental Association, and the Omega Kappa Upsilon Honors Society.
Dr. Pfeiffer believes in communicating clearly with patients to ensure that each visit runs smoothly. He involves his patients in their treatment plans, offering multiple options. He explains their options to them carefully to help them meet their oral health goals.
Dr. Jeffrey Chow received his Dental degree from the University of Southern California in 1989. He was accepted into the Boston University Periodontics and Oral Medicine program where his specialized training included Nobel and Corevent/IMZ implants and Goretex Guided Tissue Regeneration. Dr. Chow completed his certification in 1991. Wanting to gain more experience, skill and knowledge, Dr. Chow became a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology in 2006.
After receiving his postgraduate training, Dr. Chow returned to California and setup offices in Barstow and Victorville. There he spent 16 years building his practice and enjoying the California high desert.
After visiting the growing metropolis of Phoenix, Dr. Chow decided to relocate to the area providing Periodontal and Implant therapy for local residents. Dr. Chow’s colleagues are very excited that he can now provide top quality periodontal therapy for their patients here.
Diplomate of American Board of Orthodontics
Dr. Owtad has been working as a dental professional since 2001, constantly developing and advancing his clinical skills and techniques. As a Diplomate of American Board of Orthodontics, he provides the best personalized solution for every smile; adults, young individuals and children. Get in touch to learn more about the ways in which Dr. Owtad and his team can serve you.
Board Certification is a commitment to excellence that only limited number of orthodontists opt to embrace. "The percentage of board-certified orthodontists is currently 41% of the American Association of Orthodontists membership."
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Specialty, Orthodontics - Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health, A.T. Still University
- Doctorate, DHEd (Doctor of Health Education) - College of Graduate Health Studies, A.T. Still University
- Doctorate, DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) - University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- Masters, MS (Master of Science in Health Sciences-Craniofacial Biology & Orthodontic Research), University of Sydney School of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics, Sydney, Australia
Personal Life & Interests:
Dr. Owtad lives in Scottsdale-Arizona with his wife, Dr. Yalda Lotfi. He enjoys outdoors, endurance sport of triathlon, skiing, playing and listening to music, and more than anything he loves to spend time with his wife and family.
- The American Board of Orthodontics, Diplomate
- The Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners
- North East Regional Board (NERB) of Dentistry, USA
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Tweed Orthodontic Training
- Harmony and Incognito Lingual Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontics (AAO)
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (PCSO)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Arizona Dental Association (AZDA)
- World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO)